CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

finally, an update from the Klassy5

Wow! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to post. To all of you who check frequently for updates, I am sorry, I hope you haven't given up on me. It is amazing how fast life goes especially with three of your own children, three daycare children, school starting, activities etc...


Anyways, enough excuses, I am here updating, hooray! The summer for us was busy but enjoyable. It started with Steve's trip to Ukraine, included 3 camping trips, an amazing conference with John and Lisa Bevere, a few trips to the zoo, a trip to the Science Center, a visit from my mom, and our close friends, Scott and Danea, Farrell and her trio, a few sleepovers, a visit to Lethbridge, a visit to Blue Bronna, swimming lessons, VBS, dance camp, bike rides, painting the girls room, chicken pox, strep throat and stomach flu... Wow, that is a lot for two months and to post all of it would take quite a bit of time and space, so... I will attempt to make a new album on facebook for you, if you aren't on facebook and would like to see the pics, let me know and I will send you a link...


As for our blog... I thought that a few current pics would be nice... so here are a few of the last few weeks, enjoy!
Katelyn's First Day of Grade 2
Katelyn riding her first BIG HORSE at Blue Bronna


Naleah and Katelyn on the horse


Alexa and Daddy's turn



At the Zoo, Alexa enjoyed running through all of the flowers in the gardens


Naleah patiently waiting for our friends to arrive at the entrance of the Zoo

The new baby giraffe and the mother (only 1 month old)

Alexa and Anna posing with the Elephant


Alexa all tuckered out after our time at the zoo (for those of you that know our family, this is extremely unusual as my children only ever seem to fall asleep in the van or in their beds).

I had to sneak this one in of me and Alexa when she was sick at Grandma and Grandpa's, it was fun that she was sick, but I sure loved her cuddles.


TaDa! The girls (Katelyn and Naleah) now have a purple room. Alexa enjoyed helping as Naleah inspected her work.Katelyn and Naleah enjoyed helping create their new masterpieceThe finished product... the part above the ledge and the closet is dark purple and all the rest is light purple. I got to do my part and add pink flowers and polka dots.

4 comments:

The Bailey Crew said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun and VERY eventful summer. When I saw the girls' room I had to giggle - Emma just painted (okay, so it was me, but she chose the colors) her room 2 shades of purple too . . . great minds think alike and I guess our daughters must have great minds!!! hehehe! Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hi and it was nice to see what you've been up to. Have a great Fall!!!

Anonymous said...

i love love love their room color!!

thanks for updating.

Anonymous said...

i love love love their room color!!

thanks for updating.

Joan said...

Thanks for the update and especially the pics. Alexa is growing as fast as a weed! We always love having you here.
Love you lots.