CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

finally, a Klassen update

So I am finally feeling better and thought it would be a good idea to update our blog a bit.

Things have been the usual around here, although we did have quite a bit of company in January. Our good friends Greg and Farrell came for a visit and we got to meet their kids for the first time, Richard and Kristy came for a visit and we got to visit with our nephew Andrew, as well my dad came for a quick trip and we helped him celebrate his entrance into his 60's. How fun.

February has been full of illness, so I am looking forward to March, hopefully lots of happiness and good health.
Here are some pics of some of the happenings around the Klassen household:
Cuddle time with Daddy, on this particular Sunday all the girls and even the dog fell asleep with Steve at some point in the day (except me). He was in his glory.

Cuddle time with Ruffy, the girls are loving having a puppy, he is fitting into our family fairly well

So, it was finally time for a change, on Sunday I spur of the moment went for a haircut, here is the before and after, only about 6 plus inches, not too bad. I keep looking at the pictures and thinking I went from a 16 year old to a 29 and holding year old in one afternooon... haha

4 comments:

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Hey Lisa - could you email me that picture of all of us on the couch? We didn't get those last few onto our computer since we took them right before we left. (I tried just saving it from the blog page, but it's really small).

Thanks!!!

Jen L said...

Love the haircut Lisa. I personally think that you look 25 years old and holding. I am glad to hear that the fam is feeling better. It was a brutal year for sickness - or so I heard from my sister who also battled illnesses all February.

Joanie said...

Your hair sure grows fast Lisa! I love the cut and look. But then, you always look good! Love you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair!