CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eventful happenings throughout April

April started out so beautiful. We began relandscaping our backyard, moved the shed, enjoyed the sun and cleaned out the sandbox and filled it with sand. The girls and Ruffy had a blast with it until...

It started to snow. It has been snowing pretty much non-stop since Friday, April 18. What fun. Here is some shots of the snow in our front yard as well as the ice on Steve's car after my friend Kym and I arrived in Red Deer for the Brian Doerksen concert this last weekend. We could barely open the doors they were so full of ice.We also enjoyed Katelyn's school concert "Promise U" at the beginning of April. Here is a picture of her and her friend Caleb. She loved singing all the songs and I am sure she was reciting everyone's lines the whole time. She has such an amazing memory.On to the dreaded pictures of the nasty haircut. On Monday, April 21 I thought I would go get my hair trimmed... with maybe a thin bang that Icould still brush to the side. This is what i got. Halfway through my cut the girl mentions that she is graduating. Uhhh... graduating from what? she says highschool ~ yikes. It took everything in me to stay in the seat. It is hard to tell in these pics, but Steve had already cut out two 1 inch chuncks that were hanging down in the back as well as my right side has a huge gouge out of it which makes it extremely uneven. Oh well, hopefully it grows fast. thanks to my sister in law Emma who recommended Silica. I started taking it today. Hopefully it helps my hair grow fast:) ps... anyone know how i can get my hair back?



On a different note, I am getting geared up for my big surgery on May 9th (well not really). Please pray for me that i will have peace and strength and a speedy recovery. As well, please pray for the girls that they won't be scared and will do okay not knowing/understanding what is happening to me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Jen L said...

I reccomend extensions. Maybe a little pricey but hey who wants perpetual bad hair. So what is this surgery that you are having Lisa? I am a little worried.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, what kind of surgery are you having?